Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bad flu and teeth check up

Today, i went to pusat kesihatan universiti, UPM for checked my health. Yeah, it was damn because i got a fever. Yeah, actually i hate to had a fever because it may cause sleeping morning & night. Beside that, after waited my medicine my father ask me

father : Adik, come here
Ily : What? hold on

father : Adik, do you want to check up your teeth?
Ily : Yah, i want!

father : ok, i'll fill in a form for you
Ily : Ok

After register, my father and i waited ntil 45 minutes because they only had one doctor. While waiting, i was sleep on the confortable Sofa.


Then a few second, my number was represented. Ting tong it's shows. Then i walked to the room number 54. There's a one doctor and two nurse there. My father also follow me from the back, and the doctor said :-

doctor: Hi, adik
Ily : Hi!

doctor: Please sit down
Ily : Oh, ok =,='

father: Cucikan gigi dia
doctor: Oh, sure sure
Ily : Hmm

then she start service my teeth, yeah it's look so hard lah because i don't to open my mouth besar-besar because i my mouth so small and i don't confortable with it.

Yeah, after she finished service my teeth, the bill was write there. It's RM 15. Oh, then the doctor gave to me to pass to father.

Then father went to billing counter and pay it.

No comments:

Post a Comment