Saturday, April 11, 2009

KL Town

Today is Saturday. Yeah, actually is a tired day i think because kan turun KL town. First trip my family and i went to Muzium Negara to took a several piture for my History folio, gosh bayar RM 2 but only took the picture only 25 minute is that reasonable? Tak kan, whatever! No wonder lah kan? then 12.30 pm we went to Tunku Abdul Rahman road for searched Abah punya kain umrah call what hah? I don't know how to discribe that. Seriously, that place are full of people and stall. Then when i walked at there i'm not used my spect you know because my spect i put at home and forget to took that.

I saw people over there and there is look alike an ant. So many and sometimes so scary. I felt so pening lalat when i walked. Before we went home my Ma sempat lah buy a several scarf for me and her. The scarf is so beautiful and cheap :) I really like the new style of that scarf. We ate lunch at KFC Kuchai Lama road near Mid Valley City. There alot an incident there, the first things is the parking. The parking almost full then lucky we saw one and only the parking park for us. Thanks god! Then second is the children, i said THE CHILDREN OK! Ayoo, so naughty and noisy we can't ate very peaceful because of that The Children, grrrrr! I know they had a birthday part but it's too noisy until my Ma talked i can't heard that. Luckly, they not my sibling if not i'll punished them.

2. 45pm he out at the place with the biggest tummy. Haha, and went home and i was slept in the car because i'm so tired.


- THE END-

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment