Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Message

One day while i tried to finished my exercise. One message is sent on my handphone. Then i checking it. It's blank message then i ignore it only. Then one hout later one message again was sented on my handphone. Well, i thinking whose are really nice to sented the message to me. I checked again and the sender is from Adam. Whose Adam? yeah, Adam is my-ex stupida bf. Well let's see what he sent to me

"Iliani, apa yang boleh buat untuk you maafkan i?"

Oh, yeah i don't reply his message because i don't have a money on my phone . A several minute he call me, and i just suprised and can't believe that What was going on? i answered and he off the phone. WHAT THE HELL MAN. Hey, you if you really wanna speak to me just call only no need to be a LOSER MAN by the way ARE YOU BOY or GIRL? to be LOSER. Grrr, and it's was a stupid hell message to me.

4 comments: