Friday, May 22, 2009

Science paper

Today is my Science paper, it was started with objective paper first followed paper 2. Hmm, honestly i do very best but i think i'm not get a best result eventhough i study lately until 12.00 am. Hmm, paper 2 i target 40 something to get A. Insyallah. By the way, there's alot subject must read after this. Yeah!

- History
I target to get A's, why? because i really like about history and the teacher is the best to me. Seriously, if talk about history i really like it. Thus, I WANT TO SHOw that I'm proud to be Malaysian.

- Geograhpy
This subject also i like. Reason why? This subject is like about enviroment. So it's easy right? Yeah, I must study hard to get A's, the first test i get B, maybe alot of exercise i'll do after this.

- Agama
Hmm, NO COMMENT, I try my best to get 90%,

- KHB
WORK HARDER! This subject i don't know how to explain it coz look easy but ACTUALLY give your damn at the back. Haha, if don't read it maybe not fail but WORST. GOSH I DON'T WANT IT.

- Seni visual
Yeah, for the first time and statement i'm done do it the folio. Haha, over 3 years this is the first i finished because of the teacher. The teacher is best from last last year. By the way, maybe i not target well kot

- Sivik
haha, En. Adman said "kls awak mungkin ada yang akan dapat 100% saya yakin punya, haha kerana soalan dia senang sangat. Sivik senang je", Yelah cikgu.

- PJK
ZZZZZ, cikgu said "bacalah dari kulit ke kulit", hmm the PROBLEM IS TAK ADA BUKU NAK DIBACA.

No comments:

Post a Comment